The New Meat Project
The New Meat Project is an online butchers delivering British, ethically produced and environmentally aware meat, that is priced fairly, not just to consumers but to the farmer as well.
Their mission is to encourage people to change the way they buy meat, to no longer accept the industrialised meat from supermarkets and instead make the choice to support small-scale, family run farms who are producing food using traditional, sustainable practices.
|Sector||Food & Drinks|
|Goals||Brand AwarnessProduct Sales|
Due to Christmas order deadlines, we were given only 8 weeks from brief to launch to create a disruptive e-commerce store for a brand new online butchery.
The New Meat Project required a website that cuts through a market saturated with premium styling and overly masculine messaging. All of which makes buying high quality meats feel unaffordable and unaccessible.
As with all businesses operating in the e-commerce space, ease of navigation, page speed and usability were vital in delivering a successful project for the new brand.
- WordPress CMS / WooCommerce Store
- Debit / Credit Card, PayPal, Apple and Google Pay check out options
- MailChimp Integration with New Subscriber Discounts (boosting overall sales by 12.7%)
- Automated Abandon Cart Recovery Email Campaign
- Automated Request for Review Email System
- DPD Shipping Integration, automating shipment, tracking and label creation
- Order Total Postage Calculator. Reducing postage costs as order value increases
- Pay-Per-click Advertising Tracking for Facebook & Instagram ads
Being a butchery, The New Meat Project has a huge range of different products. We worked with the team to categories, organise and prioritise products in a way that both encourages users to explore the range, whilst making it easy to find familiar favourite.
Automated Email Campaigns
We set up 3 automated email campaigns for the launch of the new business. A Welcome email to new subscribers, a cart abandonment automation to bring customers back to the store, and finally a time delayed email sent to customers requesting product reviews.
In total these automations added an additional 12.7% to The New Meat Projects sales.
Tell us about your project on our project launch form.